Customs Clearance services offer the most innovative solutions and options for import and export shipments. Our strong global presence in major ports worldwide offers connections to a vast array of services.
Customs Clearance services have high volumes of cargo through numerous air/shipping lines, ensuring we offer our customers competitive freight rates, even during peak business seasons. When booking and arranging your cargo with us, we will advise the most appropriate freight forwarding solution to meet your requirements;
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less Container Load (LCL)
- Multi Supplier Consolidations FCX (LCL / FCL)
- Global NVOCC Services (FAK or Groupage Containers)
- Ro-Ro (Roll on Roll off)
- Break-bulk and Project Cargo Management
- Delivery/Shipping, Incoterms, i.e. EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, CFR. CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, DDP
- Export Documentation Preparation
- Import Documentation Preparation
- Certificate of Origin
- Phytosanitary certificates
- Checking and advising the correct documentation required before organising your shipment.
Do you want our company to transfer shipment of Sea Freight Full Container Load (FCL)?
If that’s the case, please send us the important documents below:
> A Commercial Invoice For Cargo
> Documented Air Waybill
> Lading Bill
> Form of Authorisation
> Packing Catalog
> Packing Statement
> Pictures Of The Items
> Certificate of Fumigation Certificate [It is needed only if your cargo contains wood or plant material]